Moulded Ideas provide a product and mould design service for the injection, blow
and rotational moulding industries in South Africa.
- The environment where the product will function? (outside, inside, chemicals, heat, etc)
- The application: what does it have to do?
- The lifespan of the product
- Prototyping of your product
- All of the above would determine the material that the part is moulded in
- The volume of the product needed per order or per month
- The layout of the mould; single parts or family of parts
- A cost effective design meaning a mould that is easy to machine, a balanced layout and minimal manual labour
- Should it be required, I can assist you to setup a full production facility, with reliable equipment and material suppliers
- Recommend a reputable moulding facility to produce your product at correct cost and quality
Cost and quality on all aspects of the project would be checked and communicated
The service that I offer is personal and hands on. Closely monitoring your project makes it a cost effective winning situation for all parties involved.
- No frustration: this is personal service with face to face communication and no language or time barriers
- Good turn around times
- A quality and lasting product
- Terms for payment and delivery
- Any quantity order is possible no matter the size
- Stimulating and building our local economy, in the process building our wonderful country
- Not sensitive to exchange rate fluctuations
Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries regarding the plastics,
design and the manufacturing industry.
Moulded Ideas – moulding the future with ease!